Homeopathic sexual wellness products are well known for their beneficial effect in the physical sphere and in cases of psychological factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue associated with erectile dysfunction. The improper functioning of the germinal glands affects the whole life-current in an individual leading male problems like impotence (erectile dysfunction), sexual asthenia, low sperm count, premature ejaculation etc. The active ingredients in Homeopathic sex medicines are adapted in such a way as to influence the different systems, with special emphasis on the sexual glands thus providing best treatment for absent erection. Homeopathy helps you rejuvenate your lost vigor & vitality and bring back the zing in your relationship.
COMMON PROBLEMS FACED IN ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
People suffering from erectile dsyfunction have the following common complaints
- Cannot achieve a complete erection by excitement of mind and even by stimulation with hand. Complete absence of desire for coition
- Suffers Limp (feeble) penis with sometime veins visible on the skin of the penis, if there is an erection it is weak and soft. The top part of the organ (glans penis) remains soft.
- Penile firmness or rigidity is of short duration, early discharge upon intimacy or lovemaking (fornication)
- Believes it is a bad effect of masturbation or excessive indulgence during sexual awakening during adolescence or youth (self abuse)
- Experiences pain in the testicular region on occasions
- Precum leakage while speaking with fiancée or girl friend. “I have semen leakage from my genital” is a common reference, this includes night emissions. (triggered by sensations in the head, mood depressions)
- Frequent emission which results in weakness of vision, low sperm count in semen, and other problems
- Constantly worried about normal sex life, mind is preoccupied with sexual thoughts with ruined nerves.
- Wants to know what food to avoid and what medicines to take to regain vitality
TREATMENT OPTIONS TO CURE MALE IMPOTENCE (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION)
Early Cure is essential for this disease, since it strikes at the very core of manhood, and sadly one in every three men suffer from mild to severe forms of Impotence or loss of erectile power (Kama Shakti in Hindi)
- Invasive treatment option in the form of penile implant is available . But it is recommended for men who suffer from extreme impotence, and only after a psychological counseling. The operation can cost anywhere between Rs 40,000 to Rs 2 lakh and that should surely give you a raise
- The only non invasive treatment option is the vacuum erection device, it has no no injections, no tablets – only a hollow tube that creates a vacuum and sucks blood into the penis, leading to an erection. It has not side effects but if done improperly can damage your organ
- Sildenafil Citrate, or Viagra pill is the most popular form of oral administration cure for ED. But Sildenafil can be fatal for people on nitrates and those with cardio-vascular problems. If taken with nitrates, it reduces the patients’ blood pressure dramatically. Headache and nausea, loss of blue-green color vision are other adverse side effects
- Homeopathy offers a natural, non surgical and contra indication free treatment for sexual asthenia that results in ED or impotence in men. This is a constitutional remedy that targets the improperly functioning germinal (sexual glands) and impacts the whole life-current in an individual. Its ingredients are adapted in such a way as to influence the concomitant factors like mental exhaustion, poor assimilation leading to nutritional defciency etc
WHY HOMEOPATHY FOR BETTER SEX? 7 GOOD REASONS
|#1. Provides natural performance boost with the power of herbs like Ashwa gandha, Damiana, Agnus castus, Caladium, Titanium etc. These contain pharmcodynamically active alkaloids, glucoside, carbonates of calcium and sodium that act as natural stimulants for sex drive
|#2. Homeopathic sexual wellness medicines are well known for their beneficial effect in the sexual sphere treating concomitant factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue
|#3. Homeopathy acts on the ageing affects of tissues, stimulating detoxicant cellular mechanism and restoring efficacy of albuminous molecules
|#4. Supports both male and female sexual desire and vitality, Non-hormonal, safe and effective. Facilitates normal reproductive function while improving virility without any side effects
|#5. Homeopathy works constitutionally in rectifying psychological issues like depression,stress or performance anxiety that lead to ED
|#6. Counteracts bad effects of sexual over indulgence in an effective manner through effective pharmacological action of its ingredients
|#7. Key action is adaptogenic and tonic (natural aphrodisiac). Certain preparations can be sugar free and therefore suitable for diabetics.
HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
These are some among the many homeopathic remedies which cater to relieve ED specifically.
Agnus castus: This remedy may be helpful if problems with impotence develop after a man has led a life of intense and frequent sexual activity for many years. A cold sensation felt in the genitals is a strong indication for Agnus castus. People who need this remedy are often very anxious about their health and loss of abilities, and may have problems with memory and concentration.
Argentum nitricum: This remedy may be helpful if a man’s erection fails when sexual intercourse is attempted, especially if thinking about the problem makes it worse. People who need this remedy are often nervous and imaginative. A person who needs Argentum nitricum is usually warm-blooded, with cravings for both sweets and salt.
Caladium: This remedy may be helpful to a man whose genitals are completely limp, despite having sexual interest. Nocturnal emissions can occur without an erection, even if dreams are not sex-related. A person who needs this remedy often craves tobacco.
Causticum: This remedy may be indicated if physical pleasure during sex has diminished and sexual urges are reduced. The person feels tired and weak, and may experience memory loss, with a compulsive need to check things (to see that doors are locked, etc.) Prostate problems may be associated with impotence, and urine may be lost when the person coughs or sneezes.
Lycopodium: commonly called club moss, is a wonderful homeopathic remedy.
People who need this remedy may have problems with erections because of worry, and can also be troubled by memory loss. They often lack self-confidence (though some may overcompensate by acting egoistically). People who need this remedy often have digestive problems with gas and bloating, and an energy slump in the late afternoon and evening.
Selenium metallicum: Selenium is a nutrient needed by humans in micro amounts. It is widely distributed in nature. Brazilian nuts, sea-foods, yeast, whole grains are all excellent sources of selenium. Homeopathic remedy is highly potent and has a wide curative spectrum for disorders like impotency, chronic fatigue syndrome, sterility, depression etc.
This remedy is often helpful to men who have diminished sexual ability, especially if the problem starts after a fever or exhausting illness. The person feels weak and exhausted, but interest is usually still present. Erection is slow, insufficient, weak and has involuntary seminal emissions. Unsual hair-loss(body hair or eyebrows) can also suggest a need for Selenium.
Staphysagria: Staphysagria is a homeopathic remedy made from the seeds of the Delphinium Staphisagria, which has lovely purple-blue flowers, and in its raw form is highly poisonous, historically used to kill vermin. The homeopathic remedy, through its preparation, is no longer toxic yet remains extremely powerful.
Staphyagria is often an indicated remedy when there is a history of abuse. This can either be physical, sexual or emotional misuse of power and the sufferer generally does not have the ability to fight back for whatever reason.
Gentle-natured, quiet men with deep emotions may respond to this remedy. Problems with impotence often occur from embarrassment or shyness. People who need this remedy often have a history of emotional suppression and very sensitive feelings.
Other remedies to be considered in treating erectile dysfunction are: china, conium, acid-phos, picric-acid, sabal-serr., strychninum, yohibinum, kali-brom, arnica, baryta-carb, nux-vomica etc.
WHAT HOMEOPATHY COSTS?
Your first consultation with a private homeopath will usually cost between INR 500 to INR 10,000. Further appointments usually cost less – about INR 500 to INR 5000 depending on the location of the place and experience of homeopath. It will also depend on the skill level of his staff or assistants who usually take the first case and prepare it for the main consultant.
Your remedy will usually be included in the consultation price, but do check this first. Homeopathic tablets or other products usually cost around INR 100 to INR500 if you need to buy them separately in India.
Imperial clinics Mumbai
Dr. Shreepad A. Khedekar, BHMS, MD (homeopathy), a specialist for over 17 years, he has used homeopathy in his Switzerland, Belgrade and Mumbai practice for the last 17 years. He lectures in homeopathy at Switzerland, Croatia and at the Serbian Doctors Association (SLD) Teaching Centre in Belgrade and has a busy private practice in Dadar, Mumbai and at Shushrusha Citizens co-operative hospital, Mumbai and is the only Homeopath in their 60 year history.
Dr. Shreepad Khedekar is the Clinical Director, Imperial clinics Mumbai and Imperial clinics Belgrade, Consultant at Shushrusha Citizens Co-op Hospital Mumbai and Physician to several international stars and celebrities.
For More Details Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Homeopathy Visit Here.